Website Promotion 101

Internet marketing, website promotion, website traffic, website marketing - my daily buzzwords. I run several websites, so I'm always on the lookout for great website promotion techniques. Let's share!

Friday, August 31, 2007

The Best Kind of Website Promotion

The Best Kind of Website Promotion


Finally, the stock market seens to be stabilising. It's been a long, scary ride for more than three weeks since the end of July. I've never seen the market plunge like this before, and for such a prolonged period. It really distracted me from website promotion. Many people dream of making money online through online trading, but this requires a cool temperament, discipline, and of course money. That's why only a handful manage to succeed this way, while most people just fall into debt.

I was glued to my computer screen almost daily, watching the market go belly-up. It was very stressful. I admit I neglected my websites, but this week I received a lovely testimonial from a customer of my butterfly jewelry website, Silver Butterfly Jewelry, which reminded me that there are other ways to make money online, and motivated me to re-new my website promotion efforts. This lady had purchased two pieces of jewelry from my website on separate occasions, and she wrote to say that she was delighted with the quality of my products as well as the high level of service provided. The second time she made a purchase, we had just sold the pendant she wanted. Rather than have her wait too long for new stocks to arrive, we had offered her an upgrade to more expensive jewelry. We believe in doing whatever we can to keep our customers happy.

So now I have another glowing testimonial to put on my website. That's the best kind of website promotion ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home