Website Promotion 101

Internet marketing, website promotion, website traffic, website marketing - my daily buzzwords. I run several websites, so I'm always on the lookout for great website promotion techniques. Let's share!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Website Promotion Fundamentals

Website Promotion Basics


When I started exploring how to make money online, I surfed the internet daily to learn whatever I could on the subject. I bought books and courses, and I once even spent $20,000 on an all-in-one e-commerce package which came complete with websites, video tutorials and personal coaching.

On hindsight, I realize that high-pressure selling tactics convinced me to part with waayyy too much money in my quest to learn how to earn an income on the internet, as well as effective website promotion. Now I know that there are other good programmes available which provide useful tips to help you make money online - and just for the price of a simple dinner for two. If I knew then what I know today I could have saved a bundle of money.

Sadly, when I was starting out just a few years ago, there was nobody I could turn to for guidance. I didn't know anybody who had any experience with internet marketing or any form of making money online. Ironically, people now ask me for advice on how to make money online, such as by starting online businesses. I've spent a lot of time guiding wannabe internet entrepreneurs for free, and it's a real drain on my time and resources. Now, rather than re-inventing the wheel, I suggest that they pick up a couple of reasonably-priced e-books which will give them a good overall view of different ways to make money online, including practical advice on how to get started, how to generate a website and basic website promotion techniques, such as keyword search strategies.

One program which I came across recently even packs in a free website, together with website promotion tips and trick. It advocates developing multiple streams of income, which is really good advice. Some examples are:
- Developing your own products (whether tangible or intangible)
- Marketing other people's products through affiliate marketing
- Participating for cash in surveys and various consumer activities (like shopping or dining)
- Earning from advertisements clicked on your website (and you don't even have to source those ads)

The program describes itself as a simple, turnkey marketing system which helps to create recurring income, and it is backed by 20 years of marketing strategies. It is packed with handy information and resources, such as where to find products for sale, without even having to carry inventory. To quote, "you never make, stock, ship, or handle anything. You don't need to buy anything, process any orders, or even deliver them." If this sounds impossible, it isn't. I have several online stores myself which I don't have to stock inventory for, and my margins are pretty good.

This multiple streams of income system gives you sufficient information to start making an income online. It even teaches you how to promote your website and get traffic to your site for free. Is there a guide to ebay success as well? Of course. There's also information on where to find the right keywords for your internet marketing - absolutely essential if you want to make serious money on the internet.

Lots of useful tips and tricks are packed into this system which has apparently helped its purchasers to make money online immediately. One guy said that he earned $300 on his first day of putting the system into action. That's a great start.

Do these methods work? Speaking from my own online experience, yes they do. However, some methods work better than others and not all methods will suit everybody. You have to decide what's best for yourself. A point to note is that creating multiple streams of online income is often a futile exercise without an understanding of effective website promotion, so this system is useful as a crash course introduction to ways of making money online as well as basic website promotion methods and SEO strategies, It will provide you with enough information and tools (like the free website and website promotion strategies) to start making multiple streams of revenue on the internet. A good investment for the price of just a modest dinner for two, as it'll teach you how to afford many fancy dinners to come.

Check out this guide to creating multiple streams of income if you'd like something comprehensive and yet bite-sized, and ready to put into action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home