Website Promotion 101

Internet marketing, website promotion, website traffic, website marketing - my daily buzzwords. I run several websites, so I'm always on the lookout for great website promotion techniques. Let's share!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Creative Website Promotion

Creative Website Promotion


You've probably heard it too many times to count -optimize your website for search engines, make sure your website is content-rich, use pay per click, use e-mail blasts, have a newsletter, get relevant links, contribute articles, submit press releases, etc. Website promotion gets tiring, doesn't it? Especially when your website seems to barely move in the page ranks and traffic continues to be pathetic. So what else can you do?

Recently, I discovered a rather radical way to quickly get ranked high organically, without having to do the usual slog and paying an arm and a leg for links and traffic. It's a really ingenuous method which I'll be trying out shortly. If it works, I'll share it with you. The internet is dynamic so we need to keep learning new website promotion methods. Time for old dogs to learn new tricks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home